SOUTH DAKOTA ORGANIZER CALL
Politicians in South Dakota just repealed IM-22 - the Anti-Corruption Act. But the fight isn't over. We have a plan to hold these politicians accountable and fight to get every provision of the Anti-Corruption Act put back in place.
RSVP here for a special call this Saturday with Represent.Us leaders to find out what's next and how you can help.
Saturday, February 4th at 5pm CT/4pm MT.
During this call we'll cover:
- The grassroots effort to pass the Anti-Corruption Act
- Our fight in South Dakota to stop politicians from repealing the Act
- What South Dakotans can do next to fight for strong anti-corruption laws
On the call will be Represent.Us staff including:
- Doug Kronaizl, Organizer with Represent South Dakota
- Dan Krassner, Political Director at Represent.Us
- Rob Booth, National Field Director at Represent.Us
RSVP for the call to receive your confirmation with information about how to join.